In such extraordinary times, AE Dynamics is reminded that many of our founding principles prepared us for the current COVID-19 health crisis. While each one of these ideas seem simple, balancing them can be a challenge even in the best of times. But in the new reality created by the current public health crisis, these principles are put to the test:
- Personal and Professional lives should not compete with one another
- The will and dedication of our employees move the company forward
- We have a moral and ethical commitment to everyone with whom we interact
While many companies are facing the difficult decisions to close their doors, release valuable employees in order to keep the business viable, and to curb critical investments toward their future, AE Dynamics has not had to make these decisions. Instead, we’re reminded that built within the name of this company is the guidance for navigating through these difficult times. And it was no accident that our name became what it is.
Put simply: We are Dynamic.
We have to be in this line of work. Every day, we face unique challenges that force us to challenge norms, think creatively, and push boundaries. This situation is no different. To adapt to the various stay-at-home orders, forced business closures, and to become a part of the general public solution, AE Dynamics has taken the following steps to not only stay active, but serve our clients at the highest possible level, while still ensuring the well-being of our employees:
- All of our employees have transitioned to their home offices.
- Our primary phone system is still fully operational, as is our email. You can continue to reach our employees the same way you always have.
- We all continue to have access to the same internal files and data, which means there should be minimal disruption to day-to-day operations
We look forward to navigating these unpredictable times with our clients and colleagues. Through teamwork and creative solutions, we hope that our industry is in a better position coming out of this situation than we were going in.
We sincerely wish everyone the best through this, and will continue to be here in whatever capacity you need. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you have.
Scott, Chris, & the AE Dynamics team
A sincere thank you to all those on the front lines battling this pandemic.